Inspire and Support Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine Practitioners
CLICK TO VIEW REPORT
Fostering the growth of future clinicians with an intensive learning experience exposing them to the career opportunities available in post-acute and long-term care medicine.
Honoring the extraordinary work and outstanding contributions of our PALTC Foundation members to post-acute and long-term care medicine.
Providing charitable grants that financially support innovative programs and research to improve the practice of long-term and post-acute care medicine.
News and Happenings
Take a moment to honor someone special, while helping another further their career as a PALTC practitioner candidate.
Read about the Foundation for PALTC Medicine and catch up on all the latest news and happenings.
Gold Seal of Transparency
We earned a
2023 Gold Seal of Transparency!
Now, everyone can view our financial details and learn about the people at our organization. Check out our updated Profile on Candid
Stay up to date on the latest news and happenings of the PALTC Foundation.
DONATE TO SUPPORT OUR WORK
Your donation will directly impact the future of long-term and post-acute medicine. It is only with the support of our donors that we are able to inspire future practioners, honor the contributions of those working in the field today, and create a better tomorrow for practitioners and those they serve.
APPLY FOR A GRANT
Your donation will directly impact the future of post-acute and long-term care medicine. It is only with the support of our donors that we are able to inspire future practitioners, honor the contributions of those working in the field today, and create a better tomorrow for practitioners and those they serve.
The Foundation for Post-Acute & Long-Term Care Medicine philanthropically supports the advancement of education, clinical resources, workforce, and research.
The quality and compassion characterize the health, function and lived experience for those in need of post-acute and long-term care.
- Above all, we are dedicated to the quality and the best, evidence-based practices in PALTC processes and outcomes.
- We believe that a well-trained, collaborative, inter-professional team should be well-equipped to care for those in need of PALTC.
- We are committed to being good and transparent stewards of the Foundation resources and the donor and stakeholder community.
- We value and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We are a community – connected to and supportive of our Society, its members, and those we serve.